Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Flirting With Women - The Art of Teasing

The Art of Teasing - What Makes You Remarkable

First let me tell you about me. I had a great time with awesome women around me and obviously, I am still enjoying my life. Actually I was succeeded to figure out what makes me different from others and how can I utilize it. You may think why I am discussing about myself. The point is that, everybody has something special, something awesome within him.

And definitely, this unique quality generates equal opportunities for you to enjoy your life with attractive women. No one can take this of your unique quality from you. Just try to explore it.

Don't be over logical but be humorous

I know it that you would be thinking that this guy may have something special within him but you don't. Well, don't be puzzled. I have also faced such situation once. I have tried each logical way to figure out how to get closer to women but there is nothing logical with love, sex, or passion or even with seduction.

While wandering around beautiful women you might have a mental state "Oh what should I do next?" but believe me, it doesn't help. And finally what is your conclusion about you? You start feeling inferiority complex. I am not so cool like him, or I am not so attractive and so on.

But do you know what I had explored? I stopped being logical and avoided the logical reasoning in my mind. And I started being humorous all the time. You know, humour is not physical interpretative. It's just the state of your mind and obviously you can control it.

Exploring your especial qualities

As I told earlier, everyone has at least one especial quality that makes him looking different and awesome. And obviously it's God gifted. It's the time to figure it out. You can frequently spot some average looking guys picking up gorgeous woman easily. So what makes them awesome?

Just take not of your own body language and pick up the good points that you have. Did you find something? If you found it then go ahead and be confident. But if didn't find anything then no problem. Physical impression is not so important if you have a "go get her" attitude and humorous state of mind. You may be a good dancer, a good singer, a good poet, a good musician etc. Polish that specialty within you and represent it in a rhythmic manner.

But above of all, believing in yourself and showing that attitude before women will help you a lot. In fact, a "go get her" attitude helps you to gain charisma on your personality.

This whole story is about the art of teasing, which makes your personality overwhelming and adds to your fun ambience. Come up with something out of the box that normally people don't think about you. You may adopt it in your daily routine. But remember, it should be something strange for others. Just add a tint of glam and grace in your profile and other will start to follow you, especially women.

No comments:

Post a Comment